My name is Daniel Scott and I am an outdoor enthusiast. I have a passion and respect for the outdoors – particularly wild animals and places – and I’m here to share my experiences with the hope that you’ll be inspired get outside as well. Like many of you, I’m not the most talented. I’m not the best shot. I’m not the best cook. I just love to be outside, love to learn new things and share with others what I’ve learned along the way. I hope you enjoy this journey as much as I do!
My goals with The 8 Point are to:
- Help others realize that adventures in the outdoors are within reach and interconnected
- Share my story, my passions and respect for the outdoors with you
- Further explore hunting and fishing and the “why” behind it
- Bring hunting and conservation together in a more understood union
- Improve the perception and understanding of hunting